Our CurriculumWhat we teach
At Kiddies Daycare, we use a three-part, research-based curriculum program that ensures we are meeting important early learning goals across different age groups, while bringing our creativity and expertise into their daily learning. The curriculum program consists of:
- An Early Learning Curriculum
- A Story-based Curriculum
- A Physical Education Curriculum
Our professional and knowledgeable staff use this curriculum as a tool to observe and plan activities for each child across our age-group programs. It has well-documented resources that advances our childcare philosophy of promoting active learning and children’s development and well-being in all areas. The three-part framework incorporates core learning objectives into everyday learning and play for infants, toddlers and preschoolers, in and outside of the classroom. These are:
01. Social and Emotional Development
Prepares children to successfully manage their emotions and behaviors, establish caring relationships with others, follow limits and expectations, and interact in social groups.
02. Physical Development
Incorporates fun and engaging physical activities into children’s everyday experiences to help them develop good motor skills. Includes hundreds of different exercises, fitness games and fun activities that teach kids healthy lifestyle habits and prepares them for a healthy and active life.
03. Cognitive Development
Provides activities that enhances children’s thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and creativity.
04. Language and Communication Development
Introduces stories and activities that teaches children how to communicate with others, how to listen and participate in conversations, as well as early reading and writing skills.
05. Spiritual and Moral Development
Incorporates activities and exercises that equip children to handle decisions about right or wrong, and to understand how to make the right choices. Listed below are some highlights from the implementation of our curriculum program:
- Our facilities are organized into interest areas designed to foster fun learning experiences through daily activities.
- Our staff provide opportunities for every child to pursue their special talents and demonstrate areas of strength.
- Children are exposed to a variety of hands-on experiences that are appropriate for their age and developmental level.
- Children are encouraged to experiment, explore and pursue their own unique interests.